Thursday, April 7, 2016

Flowing from my Heart is Gratefulness


I must admit since we found out we were pregnant, found out it was a GIRL, spoke her name in the atmosphere for the first time, witnessed the amazing moment of recognizing it was my little baby moving and not an upset tummy nor gas (lol) I have not be able to control my tears. It's not hormones it's GRATEFULNESS!

I have been amazingly blessed with an amazing pregnancy thus far. NO morning sickness. NO major aches and pains. I've had no food nor smell aversions. Often times I forget I'm even pregnant besides the perfectly cantaloupe shaped belly that makes my heart smile. I'm simply Grateful! 

Sometimes I sit and think about how amazing He really is. I'm grateful that I never allowed my fear to hinder my transparency. I'm grateful He chose me for not only our testimony but for others to see if you remain faithful God has the ability to not only use for His Glory but give you a testimony that will help, heal, and bless those who have the same story or situation. I'm simply Grateful!

There has been an amazing outpouring of love and blessings towards me, Jarrett and Baby Braylen since we found out we were pregnant. I've never seen more packages delivered to our home weekly for a little girl who has not even arrived in the world yet. Baby shoes, cute outfits, Baby Bible, and love wrapped up in the form of friends who simply hug  us, celebrate with us and tell us they are there if we need them.  I'm simply Grateful!

With every doctor's visit comes a new reason to smile. I smile and get filled with wonderful joy when I see the staff who know our story, who prayed for our breakthrough and who are elated that this has been an amazing pregnancy. I'm forever grateful to the best OBGyn, Dr. Kenosha Gleaton, for her being SUPER, SPIRITUAL, STUDIOUS AND SPECIAL (Blog about "Specialing" coming soon!) I'm simply Grateful!

I didn't know how much the books "Supernatural Childbirth" and "Supernatural Childbirth Prayers" would mean to during this pregnancy. These books are filled with prayers and amazing stories of other women and families experiencing what others call "supernatural" or "impossible" during a pregnancy. I'm believing God for an amazing delivery because of this amazing pregnancy so far. If I'm in a covenant relationship with Him, standing on His word, believing His word, I too know that He will give me the desires of my heart for not only a supernatural pregnancy but a supernatural delivery and healthy baby. God said it! I believe it! That settles it!  I'm simply Grateful!

As I look back over the course of the last 3 years I realize that it has truly been a journey. We've experienced lots of highs and tremendous lows. During this time we still remained faithful and prayerful. I was grateful for the family and friends and now even more of the process we have gone through to be to a place called Here. I'm grateful for this journey though I didn't appreciate it when I was walking and sometimes crawling on this path. I'm simply Grateful!


Scripture: 1 Thessalonians 5:18 - In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Song: Be Grateful by Walter Hawkins (Click here to listen)

No comments:

Post a Comment